We are a non-profit Environmental Organization that was created to help Earth heal itself and remind people that this Planet is our home, before it is too late.
It all started in the summer of 2018, after the time of the wildfires of Marathon area in Greece, which resulted not only in material losses but also in losses of human life.
The anger, sorrow and compassion to our fellow man was what united us all under a common mission:
To help Earth heal and to remind people she is our home, before it is too late.
Our vision is to see humanity coexist as one big family, in harmony with nature and other life forms.
We4all activities include:
- Tree Planting / Reforestation actions
- Watering and caring for our planted trees
- Protecting and preserving forest land
- Cleaning up seashores and marine environment
- Organizing events to bring people of similar interests and vision together
- Organizing seminars and lectures in schools and other organizations to raise environmental awareness
We are encouraging individuals with leading skills to create their own, local we4all groups and to actively do what they can to assist, protect and preserve nature. We provide guidance and support to anyone who wishes to become a part of our family and help our mission.
“I am a citizen not of Athens or Greece, but of the world.“